Modern living takes its toll on our lives especially in challenging economic times. Advances in technology may make aspects of our lives easier, yet it can mean we never switch off leaving us over-stretched and seeking clarity of what is really important.
This programme is aimed at professionals and business owners who would like to make changes in the quality of their lives and their work. People who would like to:
- Improve health and well-being
- Focus talents and skills where they will be most effective
- Feel organised and in control of time
- Change the quality of toxic relationships
- Gain clarity on personal vision and purpose
- Direct energy where it will have the most benefit
- Achieve personal freedom and be in the driving seat of life and work
The programme focuses on:
Health, relationships, career/business satisfaction, time management, life purpose or meaning.
“The coaching with Kate enabled me to rapidly focus on my personal strengths and therefore my best career strategies. In just a few hours, I gained insights that made logical sense of what I feel intuitively and it’s re-set my motivation going forward. CIOs and those who aspire to senior roles genuinely need this kind of process with an external coach they can trust who has 100% integrity.” Margaret Smith, CIO
Included in the programme:
- Face to face coaching over six months
- In-between telephone and email support
- A package of Kate’s books – Live Life. Love Work; Neuro-Linguistic Programming for Dummies; The Neuro-Linguistic Programming Workbook for Dummies; and Building Self-Confidence for Dummies.
How it’s structured:
An intake assessment and goal setting, plus five sessions face to face over six months.
Psychometrics such as MBTI, Enneagram, Momentum CPI, Zest4Life nutritional assessment and advice.
Contact us for details at email@example.com or call 01189 734590.